The TMT-2000S is based on Curie Heat Technology, which responds to the thermal demands of each solder joint by adjusting the power instantaneously. Thereby, it meets the exact requirements of the substrate component and solder material.
- Curie Heat Technology operating at 470KHz.
- Maximum flexibility, allows the use of K, P and S Series tips.
- Extremely compact, weighs just 1.3KG.
- No calibration or operator training required.
- No additional coil assembly costs.
- Input Line Voltage: 100-240 VAC, 55W
- Tip to Ground Potential: <2mV, true RMS 50-500Hz
- Tip to Ground Resistance: <2 Ohms DC
- Idle Temperature Stability: +/- 1.1°C (2°F)
- Maximum Enclosure Temperature: 50°C (122°F)
- Fuse: 250V 1A
- Output Power (Maximum): 50 Watts
- Output Frequency: 470 Khz
- Size (W x H x D): 110mm x 155mm x 92mm
- Weight: 1.3 KG
- Input Line Frequency: 50/60 Hz