The TMT-9000S is based on Curie Heat Technology, which responds to the thermal demands of each solder joint by adjusting the power instantaneously. Thereby, it meets the exact requirements of the substrate component and solder material.
- High thermal recovery & performance.
- 13.56MHz power supply with built-in LCD display.
- Dual switchable soldering ports.
- No calibration or operator training required.
- No additional coil assembly costs.
- Input Line Voltage: TMT-9000PS-1 / 100-110 VAC, TMT-9000PS-2 / 220-240 VAC
- Tip to Ground Potential: <2mV, true RMS 50-500Hz
- Tip to Ground Resistance: <2 Ohms DC
- Idle Temperature Stability: +/- 1.1°C (2°F)
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 10-40 °C (50°F -104°F)
- Maximum Enclosure Temperature: 50°C (122°F)
- Fuse: TMT-9000PS-1 / 125V 1A, TMT-9000PS-2 / 250V 0.5A
- Output Power (Maximum): 40 Watts
- Output Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Size (W x H x D): 212.4mm x 118mm x 132mm
- Weight: 3.47 KG
- LCD display: 60.0mm x 16.0mm
- Input Line Frequency: 50/60 Hz